We went to New York in the middle of October. Just us girls(Makayla, Kaylie, Anna, Tracey, and I). The biggest agenda we had was the American Girl doll store where the girls saved their own money to buy an American Girl Doll. We had a great time with just the girls and really did a lot for the 5 days we were there. I am sooooo thankful to Tracey who really planned everything and also was VERY good at getting us around NEW YORK CITY (we only took a cab to and from the airport and one other time when we were so worn out from walking.....all the rest was walking and subway). We only got mixed up once on the subway, because the subway changed from where it was orginally going without an clear insruction. I think that is really good!!!! I can't take any credit ,because I am horrible with directions. Thanks so much Tracey!!!! I thought about downloading more pictures ,but I know I will make a little book on NewYork so I will just keep it to this one as a little memory from my 2009 blog book.....so here's to New York.

2 comments:
I've looked at all your new posts and you guys have been busy! It was so nice to hear about your New York trip. The girls will remember that forever. The dairy farm looked so neat! You'll have to share details. We'd love to go there sometime.
As usual, the pictures are great of all of you. I wish we could live closer, I feel I miss so much at times. I am blessed though the time I do get to have with each of you. Love ya, Mama and Nonna
Post a Comment