
Second grade finished....just like that. I can't believe Makayla will be in third grade next year. It doesn't seem possible that we have learned together for 3 years now! I have really enjoyed watching her learn and helping her discover new things. This year was a little rocky with me getting Elijah into the swing of working some with us and trying to keep Luke out of the trash, toliet, markers, school papers etc. I am realizing I have to come up with a little better system next year for survival and fun. I am also so thankful to God for Mrs. Estes (her teacher for the 2 days a week). What a wonderful gift she was to these five girls whom she called her ladybugs. She not only planned interesting projects for the girls to do, but she also kept Christ the focus of their days together. Blessings in heaven await a women who trusts in the Lord.

The year could not be complete without and end of the year program and awards. Here is a picture of the girls reciting their class verse. They also did several songs while Mrs. Estes played the piano and they memorized an adorable rhyming skit to go along with their science theme.

More singing......

Makayla won an award for the character trait of dilligence. The verse Mrs. Estes chose for her was .... 2 Timothy 2:15. Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, handling accurately the word of truth.

Makayla receiving her award of diligence!
No comments:
Post a Comment