Sunday, February 8, 2009

Got to be Strong!!!!

So we have a wii fit. I haven't tried it much ,but much to boy's and their toys.....Elijah has figured out lots of things on the wii fit that Paul got for Christmas (mostly for snowboarding purposes). The other day Elijah insisted that he put the wii on and I am thinking why is it so vital that you play the wii right now. He told me that the push up guy told him he had to do it every day to get strong. Soooooo Elijah began his push and planks for his 3 minutes. Poor thing he hasn't entered all his info. in the wii fit so he was considered a couch potatoe! He has no clue.....just knows he wants to get strong! Precious.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife and a mom to three children who God has generously blessed us with! I love to journal and watch them grow so blogging seemed the best for me!